My name is Raindayzz and I am an offensive security consultant based in the VA/DC area. I work professionally in the penetration testing field and have had SOC/blue team experience. My interests include network security, application security, pen-testing, sysadmin, threat detection/intelligence, and keeping up to date with the new exploits.
I am forever a student and this site is just to shed some light of my past experiences or struggles I have had.
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering
Work: Deloitte, Optiv, AWS
- Former DII Athlete
- Volunteer as a business coach for “E Squared,” a program hosted by the 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization Career Partners, Inc. in Culpeper, Virginia. The semester-long program provides local high school students the opportunity to partner with coaches, create new business ventures and pitch them to hypothetical investors for a chance at receiving $10,000 in scholarship funds.
- Former Elementary 4th & 5th Grade President
- OSWP - Offensive Security Wireless Professional
- OSCP – Offensive Security Certified Professional
- CRTO - Certified Red Team Operator
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst / SANS 503
- eLearn Security Junior Penetration Tester
- SPLUNK Core Certified User and Power User
- Sports (Most specifically Washington Sports)
- Beer of all kinds
- Apex Legends